I know they went after Michael on Jaguar Enterprise's site, now it looks to me
like they got Don Croft too!!!  Will the manufacturers of colloidal silver
makers be next?  When will it stop?  And they think they are going to get MY
gun - I think NOT!  Are we not allowed to think for ourselves?  I really have a
hard time believing what the government gets away with.  We are not sheep!

Billie (new to this)

This message sent using EMUmail.  http://EmuMail.com