Dear Joe,

I am sure some of the engineers on this list will confirm this, but when I
first got into making colloidal silver what I read said NEVER use "sterling
silver"  only use the .999 pure stuff.  The other can be toxic as I
understand it.    You can get the pure wires from SOTA INstruments  at I
think http://www.sota.com
 I think they will ship internationally.  They are somewhere in Canada.  SOme
others on this list may also sell the wires.  But while you are waiting do
not risk your health with sterling silver.  I just happen to be online now.
I am not an engineer, but I am sure there are dozens on this list who can
help you.

Barb
Michael Lee Finney
   michael.fin...@acm.org