Ivan Anderson wrote:

I have seen electron micrographs comparing LVDC generated particles with

> HVAC particles which show regular spherical shape for LVDC and a rather
> rough tortured shape for HVAC, which may reflect the relative violence
> of formation. Both are effective in treatment however, and probably both
> need to be disassociated into ions before absorption via the oral route.
> There may be some difference in effectiveness via IV drip, assuming
> there is some difference in ionic composition of the two types of
> particles.

I have seen the same, with the proposition that the round shapes are
better.  But since the effectiveness of silver is proportional to the
surface area, a rough shape should have more surface area than a sphere, so
I am not convinced that the sphere is better, but believe that the opposite
may actually be true for similarly sized (in mass) particles.

Only testing would give a definite answer though.

Marshall