My little 60 amp teapot warmer under my batches makes the run  absolutely
clear.  Without that mini-hot-plate and convection currentsdoing
'stirring', other things being equal, the product is heavily milky.  There
is a small field off the teapot but since it is AC, whatever polarity it
has will probably be reversing 60 times per second.  My 6volt DC games
transformer runs off the AC wallplug of course.  When I run the milky batch
(without the warmer) other thing being equal, there is no 'stirring' by
convection and the milkiness hangs in about ten 'curtains' between the
electrodes.  This indicates that the 60 hertz is creating some kind of
'harmonics' (maybe?) anyone?  The point is... how can we be sure we are NOT
using magnetic fields as well as harmonics in all sorts of
combinations....Marshall has a magnetic pump circulating his water...I am
currently using a mini hot-plate, which, incidentally, will be cycling the
same as the mini-transformer...Harmonics breaking down particles???
Anyone??? Maybe it takes very little to make a difference  ?At 12:53 PM