JOH,
Thanks for your reply. Due to the liver problem years ago, I "got healthy".
Don't use sugar, arificial sweetners, haven't had alcohol in 15 yrs, have
shower and water filters, was hard pressed to find toothpaste without
flourides but it is out there. Do I have an occasional cookie, yes, but am
baffled as to why after 5 yrs this is back. Am very ill right now, its hard
to think. Went and had liver panel run, will get results this week. When I
had the liver problem before I took milkthisle to no avail.
<<  I also reduced my alcohol consumption during
 the same period, so there is more than one factor at work.   I also slowly
 moved more completely away from any kind of toxic foods, greatly reduced my
 coffee, sugar, and dairy intake.  It is hard to tell what was the
 predominate factor.  For sure, most artificial sweeteners are deadly;
 whatever your condition it will improve if you eliminate them from your
 diet.  Fluorides too.  Even in toothpaste.  Most  municipal tap water is
 not safe for living things.>>

I do take CS, ordered out. The person from whom I purchased it is on the list
maybe they can help with what type it is. I have purchased a small,
inexpensive generator but haven't made any yet, need a missing part for my
distiller. Think I will just go buy some distilled water for now.

 <<Bruce Marx tells a tale of a fellow who had not worked for three months
 with Hep C and was going into the hospital not expecting to come out alive.
  He started swilling HVAC CS.  In three weeks he went back to work.>>

I thought maybe starting the CS a few weeks ago could cause this reaction?
Maybe this illnes is just transitional? Could only hope.

 <>

I was a bit frustrated at the liver Dr. but he was honest. He looked at me
with shrugged shoulders and said theres nothing I can do for you. I even
addressed emotional issues looking for a cause. Am laughing as I sat with no
complaints or issues trying to address "hidden" causes...
Better that than the Dr. before who tested me using medieval tortures to find
an answer to MS but as we know...for now there is none. I had a few words
with him.. left the hospital on my own after loosing my eyesight to I.V. of
ACTH and then got home and couldn't move off my bed for days.

<<  Or
 something else entirely.  At least your doctor was honest, and said he did
 not know.  I always trust them more when they up-front admit that they are
 baffled.>>

Right now, 5 ppm.

 <<What kind of CS are you taking?>>

I did lower my dose of CS from about an oz a day to lesser amount but didn't
think one oz of 5ppm could cause this... again, am baffled.

 <<My general belief is that  quality CS is a win-win treatment.  It has
never
 been demonstrated to do harm.  If it is not working in the manner you
 expect, it may be getting something else.  If I were you, I would back off
 on the CS until the Herx  stops, and then begin slowly upping the dose.>>

I did not know there was more than the standard 3 types of Hep. but Dr said
two others, I guess new on the horizon. I looked for my tests but due to the
time, 5 yrs ago, I'm sure they are stored in the attic somewhere. I may try
to call Dr office to see if they can give that info.

 <>

Thank you.
< I hope you feel better soon.>