Hi

I'm fairly new to the list but already I can appreciate how good it can
be, thanks to Mike and the other contributors.

I have built, and use, my own generator using pulsed (20 khertz) output
from a regulated 15 volt supply.  I find that it makes a strong, clear
colloid with virtually no 'sludge' on the cathode and only minimal silver
oxide spotting towards the end of generation.  Its certainly a great
improvement over my earlier efforts with 27 volt straight DC.  Although
I'm not really an electronic 'techie' I can also appreciate using a
constant current circuit would also produce a good colloid.

My questions, for the real techies, is could you combine the two circuits,
pulsed output and constant current, and which part would come first?
This may have been discussed before but if anyone has tried this could
they share their results please?

About the wrinkles question, one product that is reputed to help with
that, and scarring and a host of other things, is Schweitzer formula, or
zinc boron salicylate.  Anyone on this list who has been associated with
Body Electronics would know all about Schweitzer.  It really is a wonder
product, one that should be used much more widely but isn't because there
is no scope for big profits (sounds very familiar, doesn't it?).  For
information on how to make Schweitzer formula, and a related copper
salicylate, look at  http://www.mrbean.net.au/~wlast/copper.htm

Just a precautionary note for those who are used to the amounts of
Schweitzer made from the crystals imported from the USA, the recipe
mentioned on the above web site produces quite a strong solution so be
careful when you take your first dose.

Namaste

    Mike Fuller

Carmic - encouraging self-sufficiency in health