Those who knit or crochet should keep hands, hooks and needles away from face
and wash hands often.  You can get a skin allergy from yarn dye and have
permanent scars.  Last winter I had it around my eyes and nose and in my
ears.  It got transferred from fingers and needles to my face by scratching
an "itch" with needle or hook.  The stuff is bad!