I believe this, original post, did not reach the
list.  This makes my explanation on rhetoric in my
apology.........appear even more bizarre.
                      I am afraid my incompetence  is starting to
overwhelm me.
                                        Sincerely,  Brooks Bradley.
--- Begin Message ---
                            Dear Dave,
                            Several years ago we developed a protocol
specifically designed to mitigate against the problems created by excess
mucosa which forms along the walls of epithelial tissue throughout the
pulmonary tract......during episodes of pathogenic insult.  Following is
the most successful result of our investigations:
                            Using a parent solution of 10 to 15 ppm CS,
add crystalline/powdered  MSM until saturation is achieved (no more will
go into solution).  Next, add full strength DMSO to equal 20% (by
volume) of the parent solution.  This mixture (when applied with a
micro-misting artist's airbrush) has proven to be quite effective---in
our research---in penetrating the isolating mucosas lining both the
bronchial and upper respiratory regions.  The DMSO MUST be
included....if translocation of the CS is to be insured.  The mist
(because of the DMSO fraction) will cause a pronounced bitter taste.  We
have found no alternative. to DMSO, for achieving successful transport
of CS across ANY mucous barrier.
                    I hope this information is of value to you, in your
personal researches.
                                        Sincerely,  Brooks Bradley.

--- End Message ---