I think I shall change my name to Nick, not Tracy!  Nick's the husband,
Tracy's the health guru (according to Nick) who writes all these e-mails and
ties up the computer.  Got it, TRACY! ( I'll let you off).

Nick did the Buteyko course, since he is a asthmatic, and it made a
difference.  He didn't keep it up, but it has helped to re-teach him how to
breathe.  His asthma is nowhere near as bad as when I first met him.  But he
eats better, less junk etc.  He and I would both recommend Buteyko as it has
a high success rate.

Barb, most holistic practitioners believe that we are physical, emotional,
mental, and spiritual, which is why they all seem to be into spiritual
practices as part of the regime. If we are spiritual, we must have a spirit.
Most people are so scared of death they don't give much thought to what
happens when they die, unless they are faced with it beforehand i.e.; cancer
etc.  We seem to give so much thought to life, but not alot to death.  We
put so much effort into deciding what house to buy, who to marry, what
school our children attend, and when faced with life's biggest question -
what happens when we die - we pass it by.  A bit silly really.   If we are
eternal, then we will be around alot longer in that state, than what we are
now.  You could  give some thought to weather this spirit is
eternal/immortal.  Since it seems to interest you, why don't you read some
articles about peoples experiences when they died, and came back to life
again.  This suggests that we do indeed have a spirit, and are eternal.  You
may already have your wish and not know it!  (immortality I mean).

Tracy