Hi Alain;  Thank you for your post.  Will try to explain in better detail.

In September, went to the dentist, and he advised that the mercury had
leached from the fillings into the roof of the mouth.  He indicated that we
should pull the teeth as quick as possible, to prevent further mercury
leaching from the teeth.  He pulled 6 teeth with very large mercury fillings.
 Yes, there was a profound difference immediately, and I noticed it by the
time I reached the car (within half an hour of having the teeth pulled).

The very specific differences I noticed were:  ringing in the ears quit,
sinuses were clear, the nerves on the left side of the face quit jumping,
cognitive functioning seemed to be sharper.  The improvement continues and
gets better daily.

The mercury that leached into the roof of the mouth is still there, and is
rather sizable. It is quite visible, and can easily be seen.  Would estimate
it to be about 3 centimeters showing at the surface level.  Have been taking
charcoal capsules to help remove the mercury.

The dentist I saw is great, but he indicated he had no idea how to get rid of
the mercury in the roof of the mouth, and said he had not ever observed that
kind of leaching before.