From: rogalt...@aol.com [mailto:rogalt...@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2000 10:22 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Ode to our Techies. God Bless'em
With all due respect, it has been Ivan, Marshall, Ole Bob, Bob Lee,
Dean and other techies who have often taken the newbies by the hand and
repeated, over and over again answers that could have been easily obtained
from searching the archives. I'm afraid I'm not nearly as patient as the
gentlemen above. God bless'em. Roger