  From: Al Riley
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2000 1:11 AM
  Subject: CS>Urinary Tract Infection---CS plus other helpers

  Hi Gang,  I usually just lurk unless I find something that is truly
extraordinary to share.  I had been suffering with a bladder infection for the
last week, using the mixture of CS, Gatorade and MSM that was mentioned a
couple months ago (see archives) as being valuable to augment the effectiveness
of the CS.  I found that although I wasn't getting worse, I wasn't getting
better either.  I spoke to my homeopathic doctor who suggested that I augment
the CS with Cranberry-Buchu tablets.  I was astonished when my rather chronic
symptoms were reduced in 24-36 hours.  I am continuing on the
CS/Cranberry-Buchu tablets until I am symptom free (perhaps a week more).  I
had never heard of the addition of the Buchu Leaf to the Cranberry, but it made
all the difference in the world.
  Hope this helps someone.
  Al