Hi Dean;

Thank you for your input. I'm glad we have our discussion group. The fusing
was strictly a guess. The design is not mine. The first one I saw had a
3-amp fuse. Yes, wall current is dangerous but functional.  Three families
had been using that unit for a year.  Yes, it makes colloid quick. No,
no-one dares touch the electrodes. I attached the diagram only because
someone asked how to make CS more quickly.

OT- In Russia they use 240-volt and the same basic design, with no fuse to
make disinfectant with stainless steel rods. The design is hardly original.

Yes, the scary microwave oven circuit is more dangerous to build. But it's
much safer once it's completed, and also makes lots of CS quickly. It's the
one we use now.

I advise people that its safer to pony up the money and buy an approved CS
maker, ozone maker, brain tuner, magnetic pulser, blood electrifier, all of
that.  Me, I don't cough up American dollars so well.

As a philanthropist I expect some denigration. Go for it.  It hurts not. I
would never give away a frightening or lethal device.  I don't sell any CS
but I do give away several gallons a week though. And I hope you do too.

This list would be unnecessary if big pharmacy wasn't pushing less effective
and more dangerous solutions on us.  I think it's more dangerous by far to
allow the pharma cartel free reign as an alternative to a public forum for
people who would dare to try and take responsibility for their own health.
Please refer to details on www.iahf.org internationally, and
www.citizensvoice.org in Canada.

ciao