www.magnapak.com (2
> wearable models and a table model) and www.vitamag.com . Some plug-in
models
> www.lessemf.com have a field wide enough to pulse a whole house or just
> room. Others are for use in the car using a lighter jack.

I haven't had time to look at these, but these mfr's may be addressing
the need for personal brain wave tuning eqpt.  Interesting that they're
using *magnetic* fields, whereas HAARP emanations are be
*electro*-magnetic.  There's a subtle difference.  I feel the personal
magnetics would be stronger/mroe effective on the wearer than EM, because
the receptors in brain consist of *magnetite crystals* which give us "our
magnetic 6th sense" according to an esoteric bio-physicist I know (this
is the innate endowment that gives us sensitivity to the "earth pulse" /
Schumann resonance).  I seriously doubt that NWO equipment could produce
*magnetic* fields on a mass scale!

I know another mfr of electromagnetic audio trasnducers.  It turns out
that the tuned magnetic field that's an unintentional by-product has
produced therapeutic effects.  Again, this indicates that a personal
frequency generator, amplifier and electromagnet might represent a new
(at least, to me) horizon in what I'd call 'VIBRATORY MEDICINE'...and it
might be the most accessible form of "jamming" apparatus against EM
attack!

Audio transducers (voice coils) are optimized for converting electrical
signals electromechanical vibrations; we probably need a device that's
optimized for converting electrical frequencies into tuned *magnetic*
fields, which would be lighter that a voice coil & more wearable in a
headband, hat, etc.

--Russ