Listers.
Someone gave a url like this: http//algeabar.com
It's actually http//www.algaebar.com

On a side issue, I've noticed several people making
the statement that silver is only effective in a
liquid medium.

Yet I heard (couldn't confirm) that the Chinese used
to advise holding or tying silver jewelry against a
cut or scrape to prevent/treat infection.

Also, I've read (but haven't confirmed) that most of
the world's airlines use air filters impregnated with
silver particles to kill air-borne pathogens.

The SilverLon bandage that a doctor recently patented
uses silver threads to make a very effective
infection-fighting bandage. I also remember reading of
silver powder being sprinkled on wounds as an
infection fighter. These ideas would seem to challenge
the 'liquid-only' concept that has been expressed
here.

Any thoughts?

http://im.yahoo.com/