interesting post   :-)
but i still detect the aroma of seasoned
icthioids in denmark in rev's tale.  since water can be structured by
anything from sunlight to thought, and if radionics devices can be drawn
with ink, why bother spending "thousands" as he allegedly did, of bux
for a machine to do it?  trying to get substantiating information out of
him is like dealing  Joe Newman the free energy quack.  lots of
sssizzle, and no
steak. i'm not looking for any trade secrets
just verifiable information.  how he plays in the (structured) water is
his affair.

Dennis

--- Begin Message --- For sure, the way one thinks structures his perceptions and those perceptions structure the persons experience reinforcing those thoughts in a sort of feedback loop of verification. It's possible that the actual structure of personal reality is quite mutable, therefore, some things work for some people and not for others...including FDA approved drugs and such...including homeopathy.
It's all about resonant frequencies and cancellations of them...but all frequencies exist "now" and thought systems pick amongst them determining which ones are available to perception and amplification.
If a priest or healer can structure water, a strongly negative person can unstructure it as well. A positivly charged person can drink dead water and bring it to life. A person that believes expense is the measure of value will benefit from anything that is costly.
I have stopped looking for reasons to be healthy/happy and have gone to simple excuses. After all, no good reason is needed to do what you want to and reasons are but the accepted excuses.
Anything can be validated. There are always exceptions.
...now, what was I thinking? It's obvious that I don't always know on an 'everyday' conscious level.

"Seeing is believing" is not a time linear statement of cause and effect...it just looks that way due to time linear thought. Time linear thought is validated by the experience of it and 'proven' by time linear experiments set to prove that experience is reality.
Light does not move...perception creates time, space and the illusion of movement.
Since the forties, it has been 'proven' that nothing "is" as it appears to be...in fact, nothing "is".
..or... the universe we think we see consists of thought in action. There are no nouns, only verbs that symbolize nouns via the perception of them...mind sets. Existence is an experience, is an activity.
Forget guilt and reasons, just be aware of thoughts and all looks different.

Absolute chaos and perfect order are the same thing, each containing the other.
Ode Wan Coyote