> Dear Marsha,
> That is simply funtastic..... enjoy! Those researchers who published their
> results, vis a vis colloidal silver, should be experiencing some "friendly
> persuasion" (translate: Pressure) about now!  Ask them about the reactions
> to their work and see if you can get an interview with them on tape to
> transcribe back here on the list.
> Best of Luck on your new educational persuit.
> Robert Bartell

Dear Robert, Thanks! I`ll try to enjoy it, but, Boy, it is a BIG campus, and
I`m old, with sore feets, and I`m FAT! Puff, pant... (Amazing what 4 kids,
Lyme Disease, and loving the goodies can do to one...) But I`ll sure give it
a go.
I`m going to study Family History and Genealogy with a minor in Medieval
History.
Good stuff!!! (Wish I could also study Geology; I`m a rockhound and Lapidary
as well.)
I`ll sure look those guys up.
Love,
Marsha, soon to be from Provo (or Parvo as they called it on Road Rules...)