> we will probably lose the internet as we know it, before
> anything can
> change.
>
> How long will the powers that be let us keep learning the truth
> about the
> vaccines, etc...

Do you remember Spock's penchant for calculating the odds of success at
the outset?  He had to keep upgrading his estimates as Kirk's dauntess
advancement progressively unleashed unforeseen opportunities.  This
points to *faith*, the most powerful weapon of the righteous.  Jesus
admitted that only a few respond out of the many who are called, but the
Bible says that 'one will turn away a thousand.'  When it comes to
defending Truth against the abject evil you cited, there's simply no
choice but to act.  Besides, the Truth is prophesied to ultimately win!
Let's keep proselytizing for Truth in all forms, and damn the powers that
be'--they don't deserve our patronization!!  The more powerful they are,
the more they deserve dissention!

--Russ