Plus, vaccines have their own set of problems, see www.909shot.com

>There well may be a vaccine on the way and that would be great.   I am all
for it but just because you have a vaccine for diabetes should not mean you
should continue to abuse your body.  Just because your blood sugar may test
out in the normal range does not necessarily mean you are healthy.  I was
101 last night and 77 this morning.  Pretty good numbers but I am not
healthy but I am doing my best to get there.  It is important to monitor
your sugars and your diet in general.  I have been off sugar now for only 3
days and I feel wonderful along with walking.  I have cut my meds in half
and my goal is to get rid of them all together with or without a vaccine.
Why wait.
<STYLE></STYLE>