Dear Mary,
Plain old L-Glutamine is very helpful for any disease or other problem
related to the digestive tract. My wife uses it to treat Crohn's Disease and
it almost keeps her completely in remission. I believe if she would keep
increasing the dosage it would eventually eliminate the symptoms. CS should
show great promise also, but I can't get her to take much of that.
Start with 500mg per meal and go from there. The reason L-Glutamine is so
good for the digestive tract is that it is the primary fuel that the
digestive tract runs on.MSM and Aloe Vera are also good for digestive
problems.
Hugh