<<Have you tried olive leaf extract?  Also you might try magnetic pulsing the
abdomin.
Marshall>>

Mary wrote:
> Dear List,
> My son has this bowel problem from the vax. No matter what I do, he has
this inflammation of the colon (autistic enterocolitis) Does anyone have any
suggestions? I have him on a paleo diet and he has improved but there is this
artificial measles virus (from the MMR)  in the colon that invades the
mucosal tissues. All suggestions appreciated. Thank you, Mary>>

Mary,
Have you tried Slipper Elm Bark, very soothing to the stomach and intestines.
Sold at health food stores. Know many who use it, for many reasons,
concerning digestive system. I have even given it to 4 wk old kitten for
diarrhea, works within 24 - 36 hrs.
Terri