Very well said Brooks!

I can attest to our son's continued excellent health, in part due to small
amounts of colloidal silver as an actual part of his diet.    The high levels
of iron has always been a concern.

I'm actually going on three years of steady colloidal silver use myself.
Sadly, I have not turned blue yet...  And so I cannot fulfill my fantasy of
tatooing my entire body and joining some artistic colony, travelling the desert
gleening mystical messages from the wind swept landscapes.  Ah well.

On another note, I've been experimenting with bentonite and colloidal silver
the past several months.  Sadly, I have not the funds to do some lab analysis
that might be fascinating.  My primary concern with the use of colloidal silver
externally is twofold:

1)  Colloidal Silver is obviously most effective when it remains colloidal.
Any solution applied to the skin dries through evaporation very quickly.

2)  It has been my experience that colloidal silver can be an irritant when
applied to very sensitive skin types with various chronic skin infections.  My
best guess has always been that the distilled water evaporating disturbs the PH
balance of the skin.  The CS reaches a level of ineffectiveness, and yet the
tissue irritation remains which can lead to a spreading of the infection.  Of
course, the biggest problem here is that these infections are usually a symptom
and not a cause.

Creating a bentonite/colloidal silver solution has proved advantageous.
Roughly, an seven parts colloidal silver ( about 30ppm ) to one part bentonite
solution can be used in a dressing treatment.  The dressing is thoroughly
soaked with the solution and applied topically.  The dressing can easily remain
wet for an hour, and careful observation of tissues following treatment shows a
marked change.

Roughly, a five parts to one part concoction forms a salve which can be applied
to the skin, left to air OR covered with a dressing.  My greatest concern with
this method is the potential for the bentonite to actually deposit the silver
in the deeper layers of tissue ( not a factor with the 7-1 solution ).

..Jason