Hi "ole" Bob,

Over the week-end and today, I have acquired all the PVC pipe and fittings that
you specified and purchased a brand new Actown transformer, 120 volts primary
in and 12,000 volts at 30 mA out - secondary mid point grounded. I think we now
have enough to proceed with construction while I go shopping for the CO2 tank,
flow meter and valves.  Sounds like Vince and a couple of others are looking
over our shoulders as we get this unit up and operating, so we'll keep it on
the list instead of going "off-line" if that's ok with you.  Ready for Phase
II.  What do we do next?
Regards:  Robert Bartell