BILL D wrote:

> Subject: Chemtrails - E-ThePeople Petition for Congressional Hearings
> Please go to the following URL and sign the petition for Congressional
>
> Hearings to uncover the mysteries of Aerial Chemtrail Spraying.
>
> ttp://www.e-thepeople.com/affiliates/national/index.cfm?PC=PETFV1&PETID=454959
>
>  the following URLs from another source:
> http://www.egroups.com/group/VancouverChemTrails - Vancouver
> Chem-Trail
> study group
> http://contrailconnection.com - Pictures
> http://www.chemtrailcentral.com - NEWS reports
> http://www.islandnet.com/wilco - Local reporter
> http://www.carnicom.com - Blood cells in samples

I was going to sign it, but it would be worthless. It says that the
petition would be sent to Clinton and Gore on Jan. 29, 2001, neither of
them will be holding any type of public office where they could do
anything.

It should be sent to all members of congress and the new president and
vice president.

Marshall