Hi Janet:

(someone posted an article about MS and gold assimilation. Colloidal gold may
help generally for nerves as it does for MS and joint pain)

The magnetic pulser has been reported to work for pain but the pulsed aren't
designed for or optimized for that.

Magnetic therapy is nontoxic and usually works.  A couple of 1/2-inch neodymium
magnets held in place with a couple of 3/8 or 1/2 can be put on any clothing at
any point you choose.

There are 3 preferred locations: The referred pain, the injury site, and the
correct acupuncture point.  Pulsed Electromagnetic Therapy PEMT devices work
well by all accounts.  You can get little portables for under $200 that slip
into a pocket or can be worn against a sore spot.  The are frequency-adjustable
for pain, circulation, bone growth and a host of other settings you can get
with your unit.

Try www.magnapak.com for 2 of them; another is at www.vitamag.com .  Other
table models get a lot closer to what the doctor uses.  www.pulsegen.com is one
of those I think.  Magnapak also has one. In Australis PEMP is the treatment of
choice for athletes and horses.

You could use a laser pen on the three points mentioned under Magnets above.
Other resonance devices (light being one) including sound pulses also work.  I
don't have those addresses handy.

Sometimes relief occurs very quickly; other patients take up to several weeks
for the pain to disappear. Tell him to keep at it - it's good for him.

ciao

Duncan