Huh?   Where?    I'd like to get some of that. . . .
Cheese in our part of the country tops 2.65 a lb.

I understand that the person who wrote this is totally anti dairy, but crowing
over the fact that many people are losing their family farms, and a way of
life, seems pretty ignorant to me.

THere are many MANY farmers out there who do not use Rbgh or Rbst in their
dairy farming operations.   There are also many famers looking into organic
farming, dairying included.

In addition to that, humans were made to be omnivores.  Those who choose the
vegetarian or vegan way of life, are certainly welcome to it.
Wonder where they'll find THEIR unadulterated food when  to quote Cohen, "we
will have just factory farms. . . . "

The more family and small farms driven out of business by low prices for their
commodities, the more factory farms we'll have.   And that will include the
raising of our grains, beans, etc, that vegans and vegetarians need to eat as
well.

:~(

Heather

  From: Robert Bartell

  Last year, producers were selling blocks of cheese for $1.44.  Today,
  cheese is selling for 98 cents per pound.