Hi Ya'all,

I have spent the last four days runnning all kinds of tests to establish
the parameters for those who  re able to build the HVAC ARC CO2 method
of making fantastic colloidal silver.

I first established the output characteristics of my Magnetek NST (neon
sign transformer) and found that almost regardless of the arc gap, the
output voltage stayed rather constant for four different surface areas
of silver electrodes.

The next study was to determine the current density vs ppm generated for
a set time with a set configuration of wet electrodes.

So here is the data, it is not as one might suspect.

2- 1" x 5" w.l. produced 4.4 ppm in 2 hours, 20 sq in area, for a
current density of  0.0044 A/in^2.

1- 1/2" x 5" w.l. produced 6.16 ppm in 2 hours, 5 sq in area, for a
current density of .0i76 A/in^2.

1  #14 x 5" w.l. produced 11.88 ppm in 2 hours, 0.01418 in area, for a
current density of  2.116 A/in^2

Now I would expect Chuck to come back with "to get infinity ppm remove
the wet electrode." Doesn't fly.

All of the CS had very weak T.E. but the #14 wire sample T.E. could only
be seen in a totally dark room.

Memory tells me that this is opposite what is held for LVDC cs.

"Ole Bob"