I have found fresh distilled water to contain ozone and/or dissolved
oxygen but it does out gas fairly quickly if it is left loosly capped in a
warm place or heated slightly.
 Excess oxygen and ozone does seem to increase the formation of black
silver oxide deposits whereas useing the same water that has had the
oxygen/ozone outgassed showed reduced deposit formation.
 Not a real problem in any case.
Ken