Duncan,
I like your HealthShieldNet idea. But I was recently
talking to the folks at SOTA, and they told me about
the kinds of limitations on a website that they had
discovered must be observed to stay out of firing
range of the gov't suppressors.

I was mentioning that I had been considering setting
up a website to market my CS and other products here
in Canada. I knew that I could not advertise the
health benefits of CS on the same site where the CS
could be ordered, but I had planned to refer visitors
of my site to another website that had CS info, but
was not selling CS (actually set up by my brother in
California). The SOTA lady informed me that I could
not even LINK to an informational site. My brother's
site, which featured copious CS info, could send
people to my site if they were interested in ordering
CS, but I could not send anyone to his site to get CS
info.

The site you are setting up, as I understand it, will
be mostly or totally informational? Perhaps you could
feature all kinds of information on a huge range of
subjects, with links to those sites that market those
products (but which provide no info themselves)? If I
knew what customers had found me because of links on
your site, it would certainly be worth some kind of
commission from me to you.

I would be interested in your comments.

Terry Wayne

http://calendar.yahoo.com/