> > Yes, that sad, pathetic time when millions of innocent trees will die
for
> > such a silly purpose...
> > Almost as silly as being made into toilet paper.
> > sigh
> > Marsha
>
> Perhaps many of the Xmas trees were "innocents" but the majority of the
> trees reduced to toilet paper were "convicts" held in custody by the U.S.
> Forest Service.  ;-)    Robert Bartell

Could be, but gee whiz, those trees just wanna live, too!!
 How many of you out there in Silverland are aware that plants have
feelings, too?
They really do. My Dracaena marginata hugs me every day... Then there`s the
Beefsteak Begonia, he`s a lively fellow! `Course, it is nicer to hug my Pugs
than my houseplants...
:o)
Marsha