I have found CS has done wonders for my MS. It's amazing. I immediately went
into remission, and now trying to heal the neuro damage. Now I'm having
trouble finding other MS folks who are willing to give it a try.  Susan

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Mahoney [mailto:mmaho...@eoni.com]
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2000 09:08 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS and lupus

1.  I have it on good authority that CS is not only beneficial to those
    with lupus but also for multiple sclerosis and rheumatoid arthritis.
    All three so-called autoimmune disorders.

2.  "The Miracle of MSM"
    The Natural Solution for Pain
    By Stanley W. Jacob, M.D., Ronald M. Lawrence, M.D., Ph.D.,
    and Martin Zucker

    Part Four: How MSM Helps Relieve Other Pain Problems
       20.  Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus, Interstitial
            Cystitis, Scleroderma

            (snip)

            "MSM can provide major relief for lupus."

            (snip)

Good luck

Michael