> I hope you understand where I'm coming from. I seldom crack the whip
> so smartly, but this time I felt we were making a mistake. Comments?
> Be well,

Mike,
 Although I don't agree with this woman and I give CS away plus any info o it
I can, it doesn't lessen the fact that she has had trauma from her experience
and is still quite angry.
  I was given a "nuclear cocktail" to fry out my thyroid, the Dr. said "Oh, I
give this to children, you'll be just fine..",  famous last words... I call
it the doomsday pill, I have had one problem after another since it happened,
yet I meet others who say they're just fine.  So there are 1000's of people
out there that say they are fine but I'm not.  If they came to me and tried
to sell me all the benefits of something that made me ill, sorry... I
wouldn't be to open to accept no matter what they said! I still went through
trauma and feel the effects to this day.  The difference being if this womans
only b**** is that shes silver and has no other problems, I would take that
problem any day!
I'll bet due to her site(which I have not seen), she is being bombarded daily
with "opposition, why can't you understand, your nuts..." kind of email which
keeps that negative ball rolling and only sends her farther away.  If she
wants to bask in her silver misery... let her have it. She probably likes all
the attention as it only fuels her fire more.
Negative info travels faster than positive, but if shes only one of a few,
she'll get lost in the shuffle at some point.
JMO
Terri L.