Hi Dawn,
In cases like this I would recommend at least one quart of good silver
colloid per day for 3 days in a row.  Taken at least 1/2 hr before meals or
two hours after.  Would also recommend 5 ml. golden seal extract twice a
day with meals.
Use 1/4 tsp. hot red pepper in a little juice twice a day to help
circulation.
Your bowels need to be open thoroughly.  Most Americans are constipated and
are so used to it that it makes no difference. Would also suggest a liver,
gall bladder, kidney cleanse.  The only way this can get a hold so quickly
is that the liver is impaired in its function.   I will be going to
Michigan later probably tomorrow to stay for a while and continue caring
for the needs of a family member and will try to pick up emails there.
If things are touchy as far as using the list to communicate you may email
me privately.  h...@mcmo.net
Regards,  Stephen K. Hessler, N.M.D.