Kim,
Thanks for following this up. It's nice to know what's going on.
One comment though...
If you have the product in capsule form:
You're paying for the capsule and the encapsuling proccess.
This adds considerably to the cost of product.
Taking the capsules, you don't have to deal with the taste.
So why were you dumping the expensive caps into apple juice?
                                                Chuck
In America, anyone can become president. That's one of the risks you take.