> The review points to a fundamental premise that the long lived and
> healthy Hunza people drink pure glacial water, free from mineral
> 'contamination', whereas others have attributed the good health to the
> 'glacial soup', brimming with the complete spectrum of minerals...

A little OT, but a few summers ago, we were up in Northern Alberta, Canada
vacationing.  From Jasper we took a trip to a glacier.  Out on the glacier
were mini streams carved at varying depths, with the water moving quickly to
find its way down the glacier.  I watched the vehicle drivers bend down and
fill their bottles with this water and drink it. They drink it on a daily
basis. He said the water we're seeing is a 100 years old or older and quite
safe.  So my son and I gave it a shot... it had the most wonderful taste!
Like a full bodied taste but not too much of anything... hard to explain,
very clean, not a visible spec of anything. Those drivers were probably as
healthy as can be.  I can see why the Hunza liked glacial water.
Terri L.