Hi there

Well, In reply to whoever questioned the whole 3 day approach to saturate
cells with CS, I read this in some information that I was given about CS.  I
find inconsistencies alot, depending on who is doing the information.  Take
for example just recently.  Someone stated that in certain amounts, CS would
destroy healthy intestinal flora.  But not to worry as they repopulate
quickly, so as not to cause concern.  Marsha has just said that CS is
absorbed long before it reaches the intestines, so there is no worry.  Who
is right?  Someone else stated that while it didn't reach your intestines,
it worked anyway.  I give up!  I just take it and hope for the best!