Group--

Who posted the Brigham Young Univ. study showing CS outperforming the
usually prescribed antibiotics for numerous, common pathogens?  I find
that somehow I didn't save it, and it's the single most cogent pc. of
evidence of CS efficacy I could think of to present to the uninitiated!
(A proctored study of its non-toxicity would be the ultimate
complimentary datum.)

Judith?  Brooks?  Barb?

Thanks.  --Russ