Hope Bob will stay.  When I came to this list, a friend of mine was making
CS with some misinformation and I had been buying it.  I started out making
it like he did and commenced to learn more.  Turned out it was about 2 ppm
CS and 160 ppm of NO3 thanks to Ole Bob's discount analysis - $7.50 for the
first sample and $5 apeice for additional samples in the same shipment (I
haven't found any good lab analysis cheaper).  That's 160 ppm of nitrates,
the stuff in sausage and bacon I presume.  I prefer to get all my nitrates
from the good tasting stuff.  Bob helped me out with the rest of the story
and I am on my way to much better CS.  Yea, he chewed me out a few times.
That's not going to hurt me as much as his good information will help me.

If I had to supervise a bunch of electrical engineeres all my working life
and had by the Grace of God made it to the age of 78 I'd have a few grumpy
days too :)

Thanks Bob.  Stick around if you would for the next new people who won't
otherwise get to hear what you've learned .  You know how us newbies are
about avoiding the archives.

Vince Richter