Dear Hanan,
We have been certified Organic growers for some time - we eat organic,
I follow quite a lot of Dr Hulda Clark's regimen - make my own soap,
shampoos and I have created my own deodorant - NOT an antiperspirant.

Make my own bread - given up prepared foods, buy tinned food only if
by specific companies that use our own un-mangled Australian foods
that are not grown in sewerage waste water.

Buy organic meats - changed from what to cook to just have a healthy
juice - 2 carrots, one celery stick and a fat slice of rock melon
ditto pineapple - and that makes a meal - eg lunch or evening if we
had a main meal at lunch.  Even old fuss pot husband has come to
realise how filling an 8 ounce glass of just juice is.  The rock melon
or rock melon and pineapple are essential when you want to break
someone else into juice as a meal - the flavour is fantastic.

Treated rellies to rock melon, pineapple and lots of watermelon
yesterday as a thirst quencher pre-dinner drink - more converts.

Changing your lifestyle to rare if ever fast foods or prepared foods
is a pain at first - but soon you will find no probs making your own
eg icecream - again I created my own - using safe products.

I bake - I'm partial to Spelt four at the moment - Vita-Spelt it's
called.  Both whole and white available.

Our shopping is always heavy on safe fruits and vegetables.  Natural
grains by choice - and processed avoided.

Tea is green tea or green tea with paw paw leaf for me - my husband
likes his with caffeine in it.  No coffee.  I use a great many herbal
teas - some I mix myself - I find guarana and siberian ginseng
invaluable.

I made a batch of echinacea throat lozenges - but they were a
problem - I made this lovely big batch that I thought would last for
months - but my husband attacked them with great vigour - despite
threats, discussions [...@#$@%???] and ultimatums [or is it
ultimata?].  I have not made another batch since but I made a sun
infused jar of garlic honey instead - that does not have the same
appeal so it is there when I want it ;)!

For a time, my husband would not walk round with me shopping as I tend
to speak my thoughts out loud when I read the crap in products - like
canola oil in rice milk!!! What for???  To make it as toxic as milk?

Now he has tasted organic meat, he has become very fussy too.  I think
it is a case of reawakening your taste buds from bland to exciting by
using sea salt, fresh ground pepper, fresh or safely dried herbs - not
irradiated etc that you become a gradual convert to a change in
lifestyle.  A little more work means better, tastier eating.

Plan ahead for ready to eat meals - your own heat and eat can be
prepared by doing twice as much and storing one for a day or two and
eating the other immediately.

It's only a problem at the beginning!  Good health!  Good eating!

Judith.

silver-digest-requ...@eskimo.com