Hi Christiane:
I have yet to make a yellow color CS, I use a Polar Bear distiller, yet several
of my friends sometimes get yellow CS, they purchase their distilled water from
a drug store,  it is my oponion that the distilled water makes the difference.
There are some who use yellow dye in their CS and charge a higher price
promoting that yellow is better. I leave it up to the indivudal member on the
list to decide, what is better.
Blessings
Ted