I guess you have read my reply by now, Roger, did it suffice?

Electrical neutrality simply refers to the fact that for every electron
absorbed by the anode there must be one supplied by the cathode in order
to complete a circuit.

>  This passage would seem to suggest one can expect a concentration of
>  0.66 - 1.32mg/L to be eventually reached in solution.
>
> Ivan: How did you arrive at these figures?

The preceding passage referred to the CRC manual, and stated that the
66mg/L concentration of silver ions achieved in solution by the silver
oxide coating is 50 to 100 times that released by bulk silver metal into
solution as stated in the manual.

I have not looked up the reference myself as yet.

Ivan.