Hanan:
      If you have MAC_OS you should not have to worry about the majority of
viruses. Viruses are written for a specific operating system (and or a
specific group of programs running under that OS). VERY RARELY can they attack
a different OS.  MAC_OS is totally different from Windows.

However some of the WORD macro viruses can attack a Mac if you are running
WORD. A number of Viruses specifically target MicroSoft products. Hope that
helps.

Regards
Harsha Godavari