In a message dated 3/28/01 5:12:25 AM EST, i...@win.co.nz writes:

<< Subj:     Re: CS>Personal Experience Update on Nebulizer/Humidifier Use
 Date:  3/28/01 5:12:25 AM EST
 From:  i...@win.co.nz (Ivan Anderson)
 To:    silver-list@eskimo.com

 Yes Roger,

 In order to dissolve O3 in water you must bubble it under pressure (from
 the bottom of a tall slender flask) into chilled water. It will last
 about 15 minutes in this instance. Has quite a pleasant, fresh taste. It
 degenerates to H2O2 which has a completely different taste.

 Ivan. >>

Ivan: Well, that's good news, and, since I don't taste much of anything, I
guess there's very little H2O2 as well. Roger