  From: Tel Tofflemire
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2001 5:42 PM
  Subject: CS>therapy on Lyme, CS

  I know I hav not had any cols in this house since useing CS, But I got too
much sun on the golf course and tried to get a cold sore...I used cs several
time on the outside of it and it did not develope.
  A friend sent me this from a web page ????  His wife has lyme, I think ?

                                    Other Treatments

                   Colloidal Silver - A controversial therapy for Lyme is
colloidal silver. This solution contains silver particles and is consumed by
the patient. This is
                   an old remedy dating back to the 1800's and was used for
infections
                   before the appearance of antibiotics. Although the FDA
approved this
                   product, it is classified as a supplement and not a drug.
Some patients
                   claim that this therapy is beneficial and their condition
approved after the
                   treatment. There hasn't been much real research on the
effects of this
                   therapy on Lyme and the patient. One possible side effect of
this solution is permanent graying of the skin.
  http://www.execpc.com/~jbehnke/page11.html