> <<Dear Brooks:
> I read and heard on several postings that H202 should not be used for teeth
> brushing by people who still have mercury fillings.
> Christel>>

Christel,
Wish I had known this. I've been brushing my teeth with H202 on and off for a
year. I still have some amalgam fillings. I also use CS in brushing and
rinsing.  Have to report, my gums seem to be in great shape at my last dental
checkup.  Couldn't say that a few years ago. The Periodontist had to do a
little gum surgery on some pockets I had behind my last teeth in the back of
my mouth. Have not had a problem since though. I also had sensitive front
teeth which somehow has been alleviated.... probably the CS/H202 combo.
Thanks for the info Brooks!
Terri L.