I found this in Google Search
Tip: In most browsers you can just hit the return key instead of clicking on the
search button.

 Searched the web for hydrolyze coconut oil.
                                                         Results 1 - 10 of about
81. Search took 0.71 seconds.

Exam 2 key
... pancreatic lipase is then able to hydrolyze triglycercides into
monoglycerides,
fatty acids , and ... in saturated fat. palm kernel, coconut oil, cocoa butter.
catlserver.tamu.edu/nutr/203/Exam2key.html - 19k - Cached - Similar pages

Illini PorkNet - Papers
... oil, rapeseed oil or coconut oil. Collaborative effort with Dr ... free
control diet (0%
oil) is also being fed ... enzymes more time to hydrolyze their substrates will
nautilus.outreach.uiuc.edu/porknet/fulltext.cfm?section=2&documentID=149 - 17k -
Cached - Similar pages

     [PDF]
nautilus.outreach.uiuc.edu/porknet/pdf/SwineNutritionResearchProgram-Gabert.PDF
     ... oil, rapeseed oil or coconut oil. Collaborative effort with Dr ... free
control diet (0%
     oil) is also being fed ... enzymes more time to hydrolyze their substrates
will ...
     Text version - Similar pages

Chapters 8 & 9
... mono-, di-, and triglycerides will hydrolyze to yield glycerol and ... are
present in
some edible oil sources (ie, palm fruit, coconut). Any residues of these ...
www.iseo.org/iseo/ffo_8-9.htm - 39k - Cached - Similar pages

[PDF] www.fst.uq.edu.au/staff/bdarcy/lf213/LF213Unit3Lipidsbw3.PDF
... form coconut butter cottonseed oil coconut oil canola oil lard (pork ...
acids in 1 g
fat/oil Y calculated relative to the ... of KOH required to hydrolyze 1 g of fat
Text version - Similar pages

     [PDF] www.fst.uq.edu.au/staff/bdarcy/lf213/LF213Unit3Lipidsbw6.PDF
     ... oil Y produce smooth texture; coconut oil canola oil Y lead to ...
acids
in 1 g fat/oil
     Y calculated relative to the ... mg of KOH required to hydrolyze 1 g of fat
or ...
     Text version - Similar pages
     [ More results from www.fst.uq.edu.au ]

Chem 102, Exam III, Spring 1998
... would be: (I 2 = iodine) coconut oil (I 2 # 6 ... I 2 # 168) linseed oil (I
2
# 180-195 ... An
enzyme that can hydrolyze cellulose. polysaccharide ketohexose cellobiase ...
www.chem.umass.edu/genchem/chem102/102sp98ete3.htm - 38k - Cached - Similar
pages

Food Product Design: Applications, Making a Better Coffee ...
... very unsaturated oil, as is soybean oil in its original state, it ... may
result; too
low, and coconut oils hydrolyze to yield soapy characteristics. Another ...
www.foodproductdesign.com/archive/1999/1199ap.html - 39k - Cached - Similar
pages

[PDF] www.mcintyregroup.com/literatu/catalog.pdf
... Liquid 39 10.0 groups to hydrolyze: MACKAM JS Sodium
Capryloamphohydroxypropylsulfonate
Liquid ... Mixed wheat germ oil (and) coconut oil soap for Liquid 40.0 ...
Text version - Similar pages

1INTRO
... x, 20:x, Iodine Number. Coconut Oil, 18, 9, 1, 9, 9. ... Sardine Oil, 6, 10,
2, 13, ... fats;
pancreatic lipase enzymes hydrolyze (see 'saponification') triglycerides,
phospholipids ...
www.sp.uconn.edu/~ns165vc/NOTES/7LIPIDS.HTM - 14k - Cached - Similar pages