Dear E. --

Gum deterioration can indicate not only acidosis due to alkaline mineral
deficiency , but ANTIOXIDANT DEFICIENCY.  My health guru friend
recommends ThioTabs, a chewable antioxidant from Thion Int'l
(888-844-6468).  It was recommended on the "Duke & the Dr." radio
program, and my friend says it's the best she's tried (the l-glutathione
content is key).  Chew & swish 1-2 tabs daily.  The label says, "an aid
to gingivitis and bleeding gums."

All remedies should be preceded by addressing obvious NUTRIENT
DEFICIENCIES.  Among these are the multifarious, ionic-form minerals
readily available in Whole Sea Salt.  It's $5/lb, in available in 2lb.
bags; 40 lb. boxes are also pre-packaged, a good allotment considering
its many uses (e.g., as a food preservative for WHEN the hard times
arrive.)

I have other full-spectrum mineral & nutrient recommendations available.
Noteworthy is the recent discovery of at least 8 ESSENTIAL CARBOHYDRATES,
6 of which are absent from the standard American diet.  Since science has
newly identified nutrients that we need but lack, reversing this
condition seems obligatory to me.  Feel free to call.

Russ Rosser
Tel/FAX:  (256) 546-5945
cel: (256) 390-1439
304 Old Camp Rd.
Gadsden, AL 35904

Okay, I want some salt ( just read another of your posts about it on Mr
Tracy's) I have suffered with my gums...