Me too- please disregard my uric acid suggestion....ahum...wrong end...
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: itssu...@aol.com
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2001 7:08 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Strep B

  Tracy, don't have a clue on this one, but will be curious too.  As for strep,
  the only kind I am familiar with is strep throat, kind of at the other end of
  the body.  suzy

    Hi there

    Awhile ago I asked for any cures for Strep B.  I gave a bottle of CS to the
    woman in question, who is due to deliver her baby soon.  She has been
    douching with CS, but her tests have come back that it is still there.  Can
    anyone offer any ideas as to what she could use internally to fix this
Strep
    B problem?  Don't forget she is pregnant.  My CS is about 6ppm, so should I
    make it stronger?  Would that be better, or if 6pmm isn't working, nor will
    anything stronger.  What if she mixed it with something else?

    All ideas appreciated

    Tracy