Dear Hanan,
                                I believe you will find the poration of cells
may
occur through normal/traumatic actions via biological processes; induced
chemically;  or induced electrically.  Additionally, processes improving the
structure...and or surface tension/viscosity parameters.....will, in most cases,
yield effects similar to actual increases in cell pore opening.  The effects of
electroporation are not unlike those achieved through other methods.
                                Our research has not revealed, exactly, what
happens at the interface between viral agents and CS solutions in vivo.  All
evidence we have accumulated indicates that replication control of viruses
relies
upon the environmental modification  imposed upon the virus---and not on any
type
of chemical/physical combining process.  Do understand, this is just our studied
opinion and we---at present---have no way of directly observing the relationship
in an in vivo circumstance.  We have NEVER  encountered conditions---in our
active research---that indicate or suggest colloidal silver has a disruptive
influence on any healthy or NON-PATHOGENIC cell structure....from among healthy
mammalian tissue.
                        One of the reasons we researched CS so intensively in
past years, is because of its demonstrated benign effect on the various
organs/systems in higher mammals (humans included).
                         Achieving reliable results of the type you request
would
require an unusual situation involving identical twin subjects and protocol
cross-switching to gain reliable data.  Not impossible, but very restrictive and
VERY EXPENSIVE;  when  considering the difficulties of obtaining sufficient
numbers of subjects.  Few research facilities (inclined toward such) and almost
no individual researchers (in the CS research arena) have sufficient
discretionary funds to execute such a study.  While we do have sufficient
funding
to conduct such activity, the return-for-cost seems insuffficient to justify
such.....at least to us.
                            We have found only one combination of circumstances
that appeared to present a condition constituting a
genuine threat for compromise----when evaluating the effects of cell poration.
That combination could be achieved through the use of MSM/DMSO mixtures
administered into an environment undergoing  alteration by
electroporation....followed by a dosage-sensitive pharmaceutical ingested at
"normally prescribed" levels.  The compromise emanates from multiplying the
effectiveness of the medicating agent----due to the pronounced increase in both
speed and efficiency of the cell hydration process.  It is not unreasonable to
assume a 4X multiplier....in some cases.
                            In answer to your last question:  It goes, almost
without question, that any improvement in fluid exchange across the cell would
facilitate improvements in ANY biological support system within the body.
Determining the requirements for additional, ancillary, foreign material
support.....would depend on several parameters----not the least of which would
be;  how acute, painful, life-threatening,  etc., is the condition being
experienced.
                            I do apologize for describing how to build a
watch.....when your question appeared to be asking the time;  but a simpler
address escapes me----at present.
                            .                Sincerely,  Brooks Bradley.