In a message dated 4/11/01 10:54:04 AM EST, kjohn...@crh.org writes:

<< Subj:     CS>Pink CS
 Date:  4/11/01 10:54:04 AM EST
 From:  kjohn...@crh.org (Johnson, Kent)
 To:    silver-list@eskimo.com ('silver-list@eskimo.com')

 I opened a bottle of CS that I had made about 1 month ago and poured it into
 a clear glass beaker (why I did that is not important) and it had a very
 pale pink color to it. It was clear to very, very pale yellow when I made
 it.

 Can anyone tell me why this is pink?

 Kent >>

Kent: Particles are probably flocculating, forming larger size groups which
adsorbs light at a different wavelength. Use it soon, if you wait much longer
all you'll have left will be a black 'dust' on the bottom of the container.
Roger